Now accepting Applications for 2016 Interns!
That's right! We're so excited to announce that this year we are looking for a team of talented individuals that are looking to get experience in the wedding industry. Our incredible interns will:
- Work 8-10 Hours behind the scenes
- Manage social media, learn basic web design and other online fun
- Learn to create/customize proposals and contracts
- Be a part of our monthly styled shoots
- Attend select client/vendor meetings
- Learn the keys of networking and communication
- Be a hands on assistant on Wedding Weekends
- Each weekend will be different and a ton of fun!
We will be accepting applications for three different time frames - May through July, August through October or the full six months, May through October. Each program is unpaid, but will end with a recommendation letter and an opportunity to join us in 2017 on staff with Patchwork Planning. We will meet weekly to discuss different topics and will go above and beyond to reach all of your college requirements. Weekday hours are flexible according to your schedule, and weekends can be discussed.
We are looking for minimum of five individuals who are have an eye for detail, work well under pressure, are motivated learners, and want to have fun. Interested candidates can apply now! Email us with your resume, one recommendation letter and a recent photo! Feel free to include what you love about weddings and why you want to intern with us!
We are SO looking forward to hearing from you.
Wedding and Event Planner
Follow us on Instagram!