Happy New Year! Find yourself engaged over the holidays? Congratulations! Planning a wedding can be one of the most exciting things of your life --but, it can also be one of the most stressful. We have compiled 5 reasons why we believe couples should hire a wedding or event planner to help you out!
1. Stress & Sanity. Planning a wedding is stressful. From researching vendors to creating itineraries, there are lists of details that can not be forgotten. Hiring a planner can save you your sanity. We take that stress off of the couple and do what we do best -- plan your special day.
2. Leave it to the professionals. Why? Because it is our full-time job. We are experienced. We have built relationships with venues and vendors in the area and know which fit your style. We dedicate hours to your special day, covering every detail -- "crossing every t, and dotting every i." We offer guidance through every part of the planning process, collaborating with you to make sure everything goes above and beyond what you'd like.
3. Just in case. As a planner we know what to do, when there's a surprise. An accident on the road to the venue and guests are going to be late? It's okay we can rearrange your timeline. Your favorite florist got your flowers mixed up? It happens. With our experience and knowledge of the things that could go wrong on your day, no matter what we are there to make it right.
4. Budget-minded. We know what things should cost and what you should pay for it. Creating, and sticking to a budget could be one of the hardest things you have to do throughout your engagement. We are there to help you prioritize what you'd like. Is photography more important to you than your dj? We can give you other vendor options, or even suggest one of your friends run a playlist for you. At Patchwork Planning we pride ourselves in creating your dream wedding, within your budget --and not a penny over.
5. Peace of mind. Are you overwhelmed by the details and have forgotten how special this time is? We are here for you. One of our favorite parts of the planning process is taking the weight of planning the perfect wedding off of your shoulders. You don't have to plan this alone. We want to come alongside you and hear your dreams and and make them reality. This peace of mind comes to a peak on your wedding day. We are the ones to deal with the countless last minute details. And day of, we are there to make sure everything flows as smoothly as possible. You are there to enjoy every single moment, without a worry in the world.
Can you do it yourself? As a detailed, organized bride-to-be I thought I covered everything. But on the day of when the receiving line took longer than expected and we didn't get enough appetizer plates I wish I had a day of coordinator keeping everything on track. Click here read more about our services, including our essential day of coordination package.
Still not sure if you need a planner? Read what our clients have said about us!